As Salaamu Alaykum,
In an effort to maintain a safe environment in compliance with state/local regulations, the Islamic Center of Hawthorne will be holding 3 Jumu’ah prayers this Friday.
All attendees must sign-up for the Jumu’ah that they will be attending (each jum’uah will have a maximum capacity of 100 attendees to promote social distancing)
**Adults 65 years of age and older and people with pre-existing conditions are kindly requested to stay at home
- Please sign-up for one jumu’ah prayer only, use the link: https://themasjidapp.net/masjids/islamic-center-of-hawthorne/events
- Once you register, you will receive a QR code by email.
- Please bring your QR code to check in at ICH Friday prayers.
- Download ‘The Masjid App ‘today and follow ICHLA to receive instant notifications for events and prayer time updates.
- For Android Click here
- For iOS Click here
- $50 a Month Advertise your business and help ICH with “The Masjid App”
When sending your RSVP, you are agreeing to the following rules: 1) Physical Distancing (6 FT. minimum) at all times. 2) All attendees are required to wear a face mask/covering 3) Please use your own sanitizer before entering 4) Attendees MUST bring their own prayer rug. 5) No item sharing (prayer rugs, masks, slippers, etc.). 6) No hand shaking, hugging, etc. 7) Necessary washing/wudhu to be performed at home prior to entering masjid. 8) Adults 65 years of age and older and people with pre-existing conditions are kindly requested to stay at home. 9) Children under the age of 15 are required to stay at home. 10) We kindly request for women to stay at home, as the Jumu'ah salah is not mandatory upon them. 11) No prayer after fardh salah- please pray sunnah at home. 12) Masjid will be opened 10 minutes prior Iqama, and closed 10 minutes after jama'a is over. 13) Anyone with cough or flu like symptoms will be requested to leave premises. 14) Attendees might be requested to have temperature and/or symptom screenings before entering. 15) No gathering or socializing before/after prayers. 16) No restrooms will be opened and all water fountains will be turned off.